Rhonda and Shanna – A Mother Daughter Team!
Hi there! My name is Rhonda Thompson and I am so glad you are here. My passion to photograph has continued to grow from a little girl and I wake up every morning and go to work and get to do something that I LOVE every single day. I would love to know more about you, and in the meantime here is a little bit about me. Stay as long as you like. I look forward to hearing from you!
- I love sunrises, and the promise of the new day.
- I sneak away sometimes in the afternoon to ride my horse.
- I love the way my house smells when I get home late from a photography session and smell my husband making dinner.
- I love dancing with my husband and believe every girl should have a reliable dance partner.
- I hit the snooze button on my alarm several times on Monday mornings and drink an extra cup of coffee; it makes me look forward to Mondays!
- Coffee and chocolate are a must from breakfast.
- I love my family and the sound of my house when everyone is there. My family equals my entire world.
- I love my dogs, Cisco and Apollo. Many of you have meet Apollo (our studio mascot). Cisco guards the house (that is his job).
- My barn cats make me laugh; yes cats are plural as there is more than one.
- I love riding my horses and believe every girl should have at least one!
- I love feeding my horses in the morning and watching the sunrise; at that matter I love feeding in the evening and watching the sunset!
- I love a glass of wine and laughter on the porch with my family and nothing beats a good steak for dinner.
- For my vacations, I love to photograph the Elk in Estes Park, and the smell of the Mountains
- My Dad always said to me “Ronnie grab your camera, you are going to want to remember this.” I live by that every day. I miss my Dad.
Hi! Thank you for stopping by! I love being around and helping people. We are privileged to work with so many great clients – It is fun getting to know your family’s story. We will spend a lot of time together, looking at photos and making decisions about what to print. This is such a FUN time for your family!
In getting to know each other, here is little bit about me…
- I love having “me, quiet time”
- I always look forward to spring so I can be outside- ride my horse anytime of the day, and plant my garden.
- On the other hand, I look forward to slowing down in the fall and FOOTBALL season! Go Broncos.
- One of my favorite things to do it fly fish with my husband. It is our down time.
- I have a the greatest family; a five year old boy and a hardworking husband. They rock my world.
- I have two phenomenal- talented horses. Horses are my life.
- Chicken Fried Steak is the best of both worlds. You get the chicken fried and the steak!
- MUST LOVE DOGS—ALL DOGS. I have two yellow labs;they simply are the best.
- My husband and I are high school sweet hearts; I couldn’t imagine my life without him.
I can’t wait to meet you!